Sunday, March 24, 2013

Round Two!


So i first started a blog with my best friend Brianna. It sadly did not end up how we wanted to so we stopped it at our 1 year mark.

A lot has happened this year, and every time something big happens i'm always like "i really want to blog about this." But hello college student and free time never comes easily. Alas, here i am finally creating this blog with a silly name.

My main reason to start up a blog again was to write about my adventures in Europa this fall! Why just start then? So here i am to tell all of my crazy life stories/ experiences  before what will be probably one of my biggest life adventures, until I get married and start a family of course. i still have a while on that one. Ha.

Can we just talk about Europe for a moment though?!  I got accepted into BYU-Idaho's Religious Europe Program, and it's been like a freaking dream of mine for umm... i don't know...forever? We are going to be gone from September through October, during this time we will be touring Italy, France, Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, and England. i am beyond excited!

Until next time y'all.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited for you and look forward to this new blog of yours. Hey just a little favor for your Aunt please- Bring me back some different kinds of chocolate from these countries. I hear European chocolate is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete