Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Keeping Up With The Girls In 407

So back story...a few weeks ago when the new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians along with the premier of The Wanted Life.


At first I didn't know what The Wanted Life was about until I saw the preview, and it's about the British boy band. I must say Britain has some boy band talent. One Direction and now The Wanted. Way to go Britain!

Anyways, Sunday at 7pm my apartment all gathers together and we participate in what we call "Trash TV Sunday". We start with the Kardashians, who are our favorite. Seriously, how can you not like them? Okay...don't answer that; but really they are just so funny. I have even gone onto Netflix and started watching their earlier seasons. It's kinda scary because I have caught myself saying doll...in the wise words of Dikembe Mutombo "no, no,no, not in my house!"

Needless to say, we are obsessed over here in 407, but you know what-- that it totally fine because we bond over this. Sunday night after a series of events we decided we wanted to have our own reality TV show. So what any poor college students would do is just to video our day to day activities. I must say yesterday was a grand success!

When it all gets edited I'll have to post it, I'm sure it will be uber embarrassing but that just comes with having a make-believe reality TV show.

In the mean time, everyone have a fantastic Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment