Sunday, March 31, 2013

So grateful...

Sorry attempt at the panorama feature 





On Friday, Rexburg treated me with with not only amazing weather but also a rain storm! And afterwards, it gave us this beautiful rainbow. My roommate Kaite and I just so happened to be outside to see this. We just stood there watching it grow stronger and then fade. 

Later that evening, Katie and I went out to Idaho Falls which has the most important thing known to man...Target! On our way there we got to see this beautiful sunset! As I was watching this it just made me think of how grateful we are to have such a beautiful place to call home, how Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ created this Earth.

It being Easter weekend as well just made me think of how grateful I am to know for a fact that Jesus died on the cross for us so we can repent of our sins, and so that we can one day return to live with our Father in Heaven.

As we go through the day, Remember Him, and all that He has done for you in your life. He is always there for us through thick and thin. Remember that you are loved and in need of a friend turn to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment