Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Throw Back Thursday!

So there was this time last semester where Marissa got this genius idea to make a "music" video to Thrift Shop. It was kinda the apartment's theme song for about a week. I say a week because we all wanted to kill one another when someone sang it because it would get stuck in our heads. As I have been getting to know my new roommates it reminded me of all the outrageous things my old roommates did.

For your entertainment, here is the video we made. I won't tell you how many times it took to make it just right, then how many times we watched it together and separately, because that would just be embarrassing!


PS: I tried and tried and tried to get the video from youtube but it wasn't working out. So here is the link. Seriously check it out here, it's only 45 secs!


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment